We are all familiar with the person who refuses to drop the box because it is too beautiful to be thrown away. ' They are very concerned about the box, how smooth and luxurious it looks.
Well, you want your packaging to evoke similar emotions. Customers must fall in love with the product before opening it. There are many custom packaging companies that can offer more. From simple merchandise bags to high-end fabric bags and gourmet creations, exquisite and stylish. Custom boxes ensure your product style.
While many people use "' box' to describe custom packaging, it's not limited to just one box. There are many options for a typical box. ' Custom packaging usually involves picking the unique shape of your brand. , add designs or logos. Some brands even add names to their exclusive customers.
Three types of printing methods are commonly used to print custom packaging
• Flexographic printing: This is like a very large rubber stamp – a printed version, your packaging design is a huge ink pad that picks up the ink and then covers it on your box. This is a cheaper option among the two options
• Digital printing: Digital printing is typically used for smaller orders. It is similar to the laser inkjet printer you use at home. It mixes the ink and then applies the color and design directly to the custom box
• Lithography label printing: derived from lithography for clearer, higher resolution printing. Here, the printing takes place on the paper, processed, cut, and then attached to the box with an adhesive.
Custom boxes come in a variety of sizes including, but not limited to;
• 5-13 / 16" X 5-3 / 4" X 1-15 / 16" – for jewelry and other small items
• 7"X 7-1 / 8" X 2-1 / 4" for pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical and shipping packaging
• 9" X 6-1 / 2" X 2-3 / 4" – Very popular size for all types of subscription boxes
• 12-1 / 4" X 9-1 / 4" X 4" – Our new large-capacity lock front, for everything from full-size snack foods to pet toys.
Custom boxes are made from different types of materials, including environmentally friendly and renewable resources; if that matters to you, most suppliers are happy to add decorations such as wrinkle fillers, tissue, ribbons, bows, etc. to complete the look .
Have an unusual design? No fear. Some companies have been looking for unique designs to increase their growing inventory of cutting dies and inventory mail. You only need to spend more time looking for them.
If you have reason to care, there is a lot of space on the custom box to highlight this reason. Customers love the brand. Just add some messages about the inside or the top that you represent. It can be a story, a poem or a paragraph; it doesn't matter, as long as it passes your message.
So go out and get an impressive custom box to take your product to the next level.Click here!The China Secret.