There are a lot of materials out there that advise the value of a healthy lifestyle and stay healthy. Despite this, people still have not completed their resolutions. Why is this happening? You don't need any stylish diet to maintain optimal health. Basically it comes down to:
Eat less, eat less, exercise more, reduce stress, maintain a positive attitude, reduce alcohol, get rid of the habit of smoking, that's it!
Human beings are habitual creatures. As the saying goes, we develop habits and develop habits.
If you insist on doing something every day and staying consistent for 6 weeks or longer and making it interesting, it becomes a habit.
So what habits can help you achieve your goals?
1. Diet: – Reduce/eliminate junk food [fries, burgers] / sugary drinks, which can cause obesity, heart and blood vessel problems if eaten all the time, to name a few.
2. Eat a bowl of freshly chopped vegetables [carrots, beets, tomatoes and cucumbers] every day – the more vegetables, the better. They contain high levels of antioxidants and are healthy.
Cut the vegetables, put them in the bowl in the refrigerator, and eat them the next day; then you won't postpone it. Your body needs the amount of carbohydrates, fats, protein, vitamins and minerals you need, and many fashion diets will reduce one of them. Deprivation of the above nutrients can lead to health problems and lethargy. Try to avoid a stylish diet.
3. Eat less: – Try to eat less food – Eat at least one stage and then feel full.
Do not overeating. If they sit in front of the TV, people tend to eat more. Add nuts [be careful if you are allergic to them] whole grains and oily fish [containing omega 3 fatty acids] such as salmon, tuna, sardines and squid.
4. Practice more: – Again, there are many suggestions in this area. For the sake of simplicity, walk 30 minutes a week, 5 times a week. Park your car outside a block and walk to your destination. Some experts swear 20 minutes [twenty is absolutely sufficient].
If you like yoga, please continue. Choose the sport you like. If it's not fun, you probably won't stick to it. The information here is: 30 minutes, 20 minutes or 10 minutes, the benefits of exercise only happen when it is done regularly.
But if you missed a day here or there, don't beat yourself. There is better than nothing.
As Confucius, the great Chinese philosopher, said, “As long as you don’t stop, it doesn’t matter how slow you go.”
5. Reduce stress: This is very important. Stress can increase your cortisol levels, which can increase your blood sugar, blood pressure, and cause weight gain. In the long run, it can lead to a variety of health problems.
One of the most stressful reasons is resentment. Don't complain, forgive and let go; you will live longer and be more peaceful.
The guiding principles for the Mayo Clinic to reduce stress are:
1. Stay away from the source of provocation.
2. If you can't do this, change your reaction to it.
3. If you can't do it, please accept it.
4. If you can't do this, please reduce it. how about it? Through yoga, meditation and exercise skills.
Smoking: In addition to many other issues, there is irrefutable evidence linking smoking to cardiovascular disease and cancer. If you quit smoking, you will increase your life.
Alcohol: It is a good idea to reduce alcohol again. In addition to gaining weight, alcohol has only empty calories and is chronically toxic to the liver.
Drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated.
I think if the above points become a habit, your health will improve in ways you can't imagine; you will feel better.
Your body is the temple/residence where you live. Take care of it and it will take care of you.
I wish you all the best in this journey – make it interesting and you will stick to it.Click here!The China Secret.