For those who eat low-carbohydrate or ketone diets, almost every fast food restaurant or restaurant can eat. Take precautions. Check your menu and nutrition information online at home or on your smartphone before entering the restaurant. It's always good to know the security options before tempting a menu item that shouldn't be used in a low-carbohydrate diet.
To make it easier to find a quick ketone-friendly option, I have compiled a list of several restaurants and fast food restaurants and those that I found to be the lowest carb [and most satisfying] option. These are not all perfect choices, but when you have no choice because of time or place constraints, they will hold on.
Fast food restaurants need to release nutrients, which is a huge help. It is easier to follow the ketosis program every day. The carbohydrate count in the list is an approximation and is a net gram.
In general, you can choose a salad anytime, anywhere. At the Burger joint, you only need to remove the bread and provide lettuce in many places. Chicken should not have breadcrumbs.
As a side note, it helps to use the knife and fork in your car or wallet. Large, juicy burgers from small pieces of lettuce will eventually be placed on the table – or placed on your lap. Small and fragile fast food plastics also make it difficult to eat. Pull out your own sturdy utensils and enjoy!
Now for food selection… here are some very obvious general rules:
- Skip the buns or parcels
- Skim pasta, potatoes or rice
- Salad – no fried bread pieces. Stick to low sugar choices – Caesar, Blue Cheese, Ranch, Chipotle. Look at the names that might give you a clue, such as "honey" in honey dijon or "sweet" in the name of the dress – these are usually not a good choice. Check for ingredients with high levels of carbohydrates in the ingredients.
- Chicken – choose to grill or stir-fry. Keep away from any breadcrumbs of chicken.
McDonald's ' S from
– Choose any burger [zero gram] or roast chicken [2g] without bread and add cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, etc. No tomato sauce. Add a salad [3 grams]. Caesar salad with grilled chicken or bacon ranch salad with grilled chicken is 9 grams.
Burger King from
– The same burger information as McDonald's: burgers without bread [zero gram] and cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, etc. No ketchup. The tender chicken sandwich without bread is 3g. Please note – you may think that the vegetarian burger is very low, but it contains 19 grams of carbohydrates, so this is the whole day of carbohydrates. Add a salad [3 grams]. The tender meat chicken salad is 8 grams, no seasoning or fried bread. Tender chicken salad is not an option. Don't try.
Bonus – Dessert! ? ! – Fresh apple fries are not fried, it is 5 grams of net carbohydrates, no caramel sauce.
– If you can, you should probably skip the subway. The buns and parcels are all high in carbohydrates. I think you can let them throw the ingredients in the package into the package, but that doesn't sound appealing. I don't have any information about the amount of carbohydrates for each rabbit-free data, but you can think of it – chicken or pepperoni is good, but is the "sweet onion" chicken? do not know. Stick to the salad, but realize that you will only get iceberg lettuce [4g].
Carl's Boy and Hades from
– This chain offers "raw lettuce parcels" – your burger is wrapped in a large piece of lettuce for easy low-carbohydrate feeding. [As I said, I tried it and didn't like it. I like to carry my fork.] Bunless option – $6 burger [7g], 1/2 thick burger [5g], char-grilled chicken sandwich [7g / 10g] In Hardees]. The grilled chicken salad without fried bread pieces is 10g. The salad is 3 grams.
Jimmy John from
– unwich – sandwiches wrapped in lettuce – suitable for bills here. The meat is good, just make sure the ingredients are not rich in carbohydrates.
Wendy' S from
– Again, you can use a lettuce package or a hamburger in the box. Any burger with a burger. Mayo has corn syrup, 1 gram. Chicken grilled fish fillet 1 gram. You can order it in a chicken sandwich or in the final chicken barbecue sandwich. The best salad: chicken Caesar [7 grams], chicken salad with grilled chicken. The side salad is Caesar 6g or 2g.
Pizza Hut and other pizzerias from
– You can get used to eating pizza without a shell. You need to eat twice as much food, but if you don't have a party or dinner at a pizza restaurant, just slip the cheesy ingredients and eat a bunch of messy cheese and toppings. Salad is a good addition. Otherwise, simply choose to make a pizza with a low-carbohydrate shell at home.
Mongolian barbecue from
– Yes! Put the chicken, shrimp, onion slices and mushrooms in a bowl and add the Asian black bean sauce. I know that there are carbohydrates in the beans, but this sauce label says 1 gram of carbohydrate per ounce [each sauce has a distinct label]. Add a little garlic and wait for the barbecue to do his job. Needless to say, you skip the appetizers, tortillas and rice. Ask the waiters not to take them to the table.
Italian restaurant from
– These are a bit awkward, but they can be affirmed! Idea: How about the local chicken Masala in Italy? Make sure it has no pasta. Replace broccoli or some other ketone-friendly side dish – or big salad. Chicken piccata is also a possibility.
Mexican and Chinese restaurants are the hardest because any low-carb option is not the first reason to go to the restaurant. In a Mexican restaurant, I tend to buy a large burrito without beans and spread the soft tortilla like a plate. Eat the ingredients and throw the tortillas.
If you have to go to a Chinese buffet from
[I attended a funeral dinner], you can find choices, but they may not be your favorite generals. How about the choice of salad bar? egg? Inside the egg roll, I even only eat the inside of the crab. Unfortunately, these ideas leave a lot of discarded shells and fried outer pieces on your plate, making it look like you are really wasting food.
Wings anywhere from
– Standard buffalo sauce is usually the same as garlic parmesan
Convenience store from
Also a good choice! 7-11 contains cooked eggs, cheese platters, thin biscuits, almonds and pigskin. Pork belts have a barbecue flavor and they are zero carbs.
Remember to take bread, potatoes, rice, noodles, fries and tortillas no matter what you choose. Also pay attention to the possibility of corn starch, bread crumbs and other fillers. With proper planning and a good attitude, you can find healthy ketones and low carb options when you go out to eat and stick to your successful ketosis diet plan.Click here!The China Secret.